DataGrid: load images when in view

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Nov 8 16:03:17 EST 2019

I forgot to finish my thought. What Tom could do is query for ALL the data, excepting the image data, then have a custom script that loads the images for just the visible records. This would preserver the ability to use findRecord and findIndex on the full set of the already queried and stored data in the datagrid, while maintaining efficiency for the visible images.

Bob S