iOS 13.2 - play soundFile [looping] - "dead"

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Nov 7 16:22:08 EST 2019

You probably already know this, or not...

But if you did not realize it, Apple's switch of the deep code for "audio" on iOS for media has broken the

play soundFile [looping]

I haven't used it, except as an "award" on completion of rounds of practice for an exercise.

So, if user gets "Bingo, you did it!" with no sound, it's not a critical issue.

Fortunately, I am behind on a plan to use "play soundFile [looping]" all over the place! If I had, the app would be seriously broken by Apple's recent penchant for rapid, (broken?) innovation that leaves of us with gaping holes in the side...

Sacrificing a Coconut and Fresh Pineapple in rite to help the Gods of HQs to get us

"9.6 - the first dp of which will appear shortly." Panos, Nov 1

BR