Time Saver's Toolbox v0.99 Release

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Nov 7 15:01:46 EST 2019

Hi Tom,

I just took a quick look at your website.

I started to try to watch your demo video
and gave up almost immediately.  You have
too much music going on in the background
(almost foreground) and it is way too distracting
for me to be able to concentrate on the features
you are trying to show off.  Other users may
have a similar experience, and you don’t
want to lose your audience.

Suggestion; have only a little bit of music
at the beginning and then fade it out. Then
your visitors will be able to concentrate on
what you are trying to show them. If you really
want it back again, you can fade it back in
at the very end of the video.

Nice work from what little I saw.
Let me know if you re-edit the
music out of most of your video