Time Saver's Toolbox v0.99 Release

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Nov 7 08:27:35 EST 2019

Dear Livecode Users,

Today I am proud to announce the public release of the Time Saver's Toolbox.

The Toolbox is a productivity tool/utility window containing several
time-saving tools for those who use their computer for multiple hours a day.

Clipboard Manager
Content Library
Text To Speech Reader
Color Palette
Hotkey Scripts
Emoji Picker
Browser Array
Quick Composer

The toolbox is also a platform on which many other tools can be built.
There are 4 or 5 other tools in production that didn't make it into this
1st release.

To learn more about it, please visit www.timesaverstoolbox.com

There is a 30 day trial available, I have a special 20% off coupon code for
all Livecode Users: 'ThankYouLivecode' (Expires December 1, 2019)

About the Codebase

It took me 489 days to build it.
Its about 15k - 20k lines of code

I am contemplating releasing the codebase (minus some of the tools) as open
source.  But if I do, it will be with a future release after I am able to
document the code a little more, and split some of the code into script
only stacks.

Thank you to Livecode Inc. for the great engine that made this possible for
me.
Thank you to this community that has helped me solve some of the problems
along the way.

If anyone would like to use this codebase to build a custom project, please
contact me personally.

Sincerely,
--
Tom Glod