Learning from scratch - any recommendations? [with OT additions]

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 4 10:54:36 EST 2019

I'll just throw this in the mix. I find in America that where once people spoke the language common to their immediate society (the people around them) now people seem to not care. We have 3 slovakian volleyball players at the beach who in spite of speaking perfectly good english, revert to slovakian often, for which I chide them regularly. It's like walking over to a corner in a party and whispering to each other while everyone looks on. I find it rude.

Bob S