SSH and SCP in LiveCode

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Fri Nov 1 17:55:31 EDT 2019

Hi Mike,

tsNet does support file transfers via SSH, just use sftp:// at the start of the URL instead of ftp:// or ftps://, otherwise the commands are mostly identical.

Just note that not all SSH features are supported in the Indy version of LC - some require the Business edition.

What are you trying to do that you think tsNet doesn’t support?

Regards,

Charles