Notarize your app

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri May 31 10:03:49 EDT 2019

Dear Ludovic,

thanks for that link. Were you successful in notarizing an app?

Tried now 3 times all wihtout success

1. the log windows showed up red text telling something  about the lproj folders in /contents/Resources. I used Appwrapper to sign my app and to remove all .lproj foldes except the english one.

2. i then got an error because i had to sign a new updated contract in iTunes connect. Okay, this was overdue a bit, but i do not visit iTunes Connect very often.

3. i was able to upload the file successfully, but it took about 20 minutes for an 8.8MB zip file!
After upload and verifying process from apple the log window again showed some red text telling me that the ticket was downloaded successfully, but the staple and validate action failed with error 68.
Although the process failed, i´ve received an email from Apple telling that my app was notarized. So it seems on Apple side everything was okay, but the tool was not able to staple and validate the app.

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>