Seeking confirmation of a bug...

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed May 29 04:05:47 EDT 2019

I'd love to join the regression extermination effort, but I wonder why
LiveCode central
seem content to churn ever-onwards into the bright, new future without
contributing
anything visible to rooting out bugs?

Sooner rather than later I'm going to have to buy a Commercial licence
again . . .

But . . .

Richmond.