slow slower slowest scroll on Android

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue May 28 17:49:23 EDT 2019

Hi Jerry..... please let us know if the scroll ever looks normal and stops
being "Livecody".

sigh.

Its for this reason why I don't really consider Livecode a legit mobile
development platform. Its THE best for desktop, but on mobile its still got
too many warts.  Every time i use the LC dictionary app I literally cringe
at the text rendering and "scrolling".

Can't wait for something that feels like its modern or at least 2010 ish.

rant over.

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 3:49 PM JJS via use-livecode <