How to hide LC menubar without losing the icon on the windows taskbar?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon May 27 16:36:35 EDT 2019

I enjoy using Devolution and since my machine has 10'' I'd like to hide
the menubar to free up some real estate but if I use the feature from
Devolution to hide the LC menubar I end up losing the application icon
on Windows 10 task bar which makes it really hard to switch between apps
on the machine.

So my question to you all is: "how to we enable a plugin to take over
the IDE and keep the application icon there?"