Player object controller bar

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Sat May 25 11:10:05 EDT 2019

On 5/25/2019 10:08 AM, Rick Harrison via use-livecode wrote:
> My experience with player controllers is that if you
> just want people to be able to use the built in
> controls, that should work fine.

I just want to see a document that tell me what ALL the built in
controls are.

Are these all the function of the player controller bar

On 5/25/2019 10:28 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
> I just hoping that there is a little API in the engine itself, that responds to 6 simple function of the controller
>
> Play
> Pause
> Scrub forward
> Scrub back
> Fast Rewind
> Fast Forward
> Volume

If you are on Pause, the Forward and Rewind arrows step forward or
backwards by  frame
If you are on Play, the Forward and Rewind arrows fast forward or rewind
(currently not working under Windows in LC904/5)
Play and Pause toggle between one another
Dragging the thumb changes the current time

However, Alt (Win) or Opt(OSX) clicking forward or rewind arrows jumps
you to the end or start respectively

I'd like to know what other modifier key in combination with visible
controls do what? Without having to try every possible combination of
keys and clicking.