play sounds in HTML5

Alain Vezina alain.vezina at logilangue.com
Fri May 24 16:32:17 EDT 2019

Hi,

I have to admit, I'm a little confused.

1. Do I have to set the defaultFolder to specialFolderPath ("Documents") in openStack ?

2.  After I copy the HTML file in the folder Documents, do I have to change it's name ?

3. Do I have to write sometihing like  <source id='audio1' src='/audio/piano-melody.wav' type='audio/wav'> in both HTML files ?

4. Do I have to write it in a structure like
	<audio id="myAudio">
    <source src="piano-melody.wav" type="audio/wav">
  </audio>  ?

I hope I'm not bothering you.
I have a long experience of programming in LC, but this is the first time I have tried HTML5 and I have no knowledge of Java Script.

Regards,

Alain