Why such a large external folder on Windows?

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu May 23 08:56:42 EDT 2019

Hello,

I took a very basic app that has a browser widget and made a standalone for
OS X and Windows in LC 9.0.5

I was shocked that the Windows standalone has an external folder of 116.5
MB plus the .exe file where as on OS X the single standalone file was 18MB.

I cannot fathom the concept of pushing out a 116.5 MB app where its OS X
version as almost a 10th the size.

Is there something in the standalone features that I need to turn off?

Below are the files and their sizes in the external folder...

============================

llibcef.dll 70240768

icudtl.dat 10196592

cef.pak 4209654