Livecode Array Encoding / Decoding using other platforms?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed May 22 10:14:35 EDT 2019

I've started a course on rust and I am loving the idea of
ownership/borrowing of data. And I've become convinced that it will have
wide scale adoption over the next 20, 30 years like c++ has up until now.
I feel like saving myself the money and the headaches of learning and using
C++ with all its thread and memory safety issues.....which I don't even
understand all that much. But rust is telling me I can learn a high
performance systems language and not have to worry about things like that.
I'm all game for that.

Yes...index....good...... I guess when it comes time to finalizing my
encoding/ decoding scheme I can do tests to see what makes the biggest
difference.

Thanks RG...looking forward to your talk today.

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 10:34 PM ambassador--- via use-livecode <