[ANN] Release 9.5.0 DP-1

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Tue May 21 16:50:14 EDT 2019

If it’s business only that’s the single dumbest bit of reasoning I’ve seen LC do (and I’ve seen some doozies). Stuff em. I’ll build one and make it available for all Indy users for free just to pee over their weird business decisions like this. I’ve used the iOS version by merg frequently as an Indy user and lamented the lack of android version for broader platform support.

I’m convinced, though, this must be an overall typo and that it IS available for Indy users and not business only. I just can’t imagine they’ve been so short-sighted (unless theyve got a real good reason why, like licensing cost or what have you). They are not complete imbeciles! I hope.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd