add win64 build support standalones, how does it work

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:26:21 EDT 2019

Hello Jerry,

Support for 64bit Windows standalones is not included in 9.0.4. It is
coming in a future LC version. Same with some other features you include in
this list, such as "Browser Widget: Progress, isSecure and
allowUserInteraction"

The "Notable Changes" section in the newsletter contains pull requests that
are merged into the various branches we currently maintain. These branches
are usually the "develop-9.0" branch (--> current maintenance releases,
such as 9.0.x RC-Y) and the "develop" branch (--> future DP releases, such
as 9.5 DP-1)

Hope this helps.
Panos
--

On Tue, 14 May 2019 at 20:35, JJS via use-livecode <