LC 9.04

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue May 14 14:02:37 EDT 2019

On 2019-05-14 19:59, Tom Glod via use-livecode wrote:
> where did you learn about these new features in the first place?
>
> On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 1:47 PM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I searched the dictionary, Release Notes and docs but did not find
>> anything about these new "features":
>> Browser Widget: Progress, isSecure and allowUserInteraction
>>
>> Any hints, what this is and how to use it, or if I am missing
>> something
>> obvious, are very appreciated, thank you.

I take it this was from TWiL?

The 'Releases' and 'Notable Changes' sections are not directly related.

The former lists any builds we have done, the latter lists any notable
PRs
which have been merged since the last TWiL - regardless of target
version.

To find out what is in a given release, check the release email and/or
the
release's release notes :)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.