Question for LCB FFI workshop attendees at upcoming conference

trevix info at trevix.it
Tue May 14 03:51:34 EDT 2019

Hi Trevor.
I know that is a bit late and that I will not be able to attend anyhow (sigh).

I would love to see how to implement the Flic Bluetooth button library  (www.flic.io <http://www.flic.io/>).
It is a small battery powered button that interact with iOS, Desktop and Android (1 click, 2 click, hold click)

Libraries are available for Swift, ObjC and C++ here, with working xCode example:
https://github.com/50ButtonsEach <https://github.com/50ButtonsEach>
and a tutorial here
https://partners.flic.io/partners/devel ... s-tutorial <https://partners.flic.io/partners/developers/ios-tutorial>

> Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=use-livecode@lists.runrev.com&q=from:%22Trevor+DeVore+via+use%5C-livecode%22> Tue, 07 May 2019 06:44:56 -0700 <https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=use-livecode@lists.runrev.com&q=date:20190507>
> This is for anyone who plans on attending my workshop on using FFI in LCB
> at the conference. Is there any code (a macOS Framework, Windows API, DLL,
> dylib, etc.) that is written in Objective-C or that has a C wrapper that
> you are interested in wrapping with LCB in order to make it available to
> LiveCode?
> If so, let me know in a response to this thread and I can take a look at it
> before the workshop to see if I can include it.
>
> --
> Trevor DeVore
> ScreenSteps
> www.screensteps.com