Resize Stack Sent Everytime a Stack Opens?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue May 14 00:26:03 EDT 2019

I'll send a copy of the stack separately, but here are my thoughts:
- Caveat that I only have an Amazon Fire available for testing
- resizeStack does get called, before openCard on card Loader
- no field "log" exists on card "Loader" which is probably why resizeStack
was not working
- I added "addLog" and "clearLog" handlers to allow for logging from any
card
- when launched, I get a "resizeStack 600,952,414,736" call
- nav bar is never positioned off screen

I made the above notes on LC 9.0.1; I then installed 9.0.4 and found
different issues

- there is a visible shift of the log box (corrected with below changes)
- moved script locals to preOpenStack so they would be available sooner
- moved orientation code to preOpenStack

Thanks,
Brian

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 5:30 PM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode