serial speed

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 4 01:26:26 EDT 2019

Well, in spite of appearing to logroll hereabouts, my initial point
should not be overlooked:

"As someone who is engaged on a long, drawn-out refactoring on my main
codebase;
a process that involves uncovering old code (max 9 years) that ranges
from 'slightly clunky'
to 'utter crap' I have NO sympathy with phrases such as "when the code
was written" when
relating to something that is extremely antiquated. "

While embryos in the womb may have to rehearse their evolutionary path,
LiveCode should not have to, and it would be greatly improved were its
appendix and other evolutionary left-overs excised
or replaced by something up-to-date.

Richmond.