serial speed

runrevlist at cc-mail.nl runrevlist at cc-mail.nl
Fri May 3 17:45:26 EDT 2019

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the quick reply. It kind of sounds promising.

I am on Mac so apparently I got obstructed by some old ‘artificial’ limit of old days.

Can this 'simple engine patch’ you mention be implemented and ….    preferably soon. It would really give LC a world of possibilities, think Internet of Things. The young ones could be using the modern lego with LC for instance. That would be really great. Using modem speeds in this age of 5G is kind of ridiculous.

I wil certainly try your suggestion with stty shell command. I have never dabbled with shell in the context with LC. If you have some more hints they would be very welcome indeed.

Thanks,
   Claudi