Levure Dataview Question

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Mar 29 19:12:42 EDT 2019

If there is I'd like to know. I created a couple arrows that sit to the left of the datagrid. Any time you select a row, the grid sends a message to the group and moves the arror group adjacent to it. Obviously, clicking up or down relocates that row.

You can just see why drag-drop reordering might not be useful. Datagrids have a sort function, so it would have to be that if you drag-reorder something, the sort for that datagrid would have to be turned off. That would mean you would have to keep turning it back on when you repopulated the grid.

Bob S