[ANN] Release 9.0.4 RC-1

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 12:39:33 EDT 2019

Hi Bob,

That is not a description of the machines I am running on, what I am
intimating is that LC is interacting either with processes, DLLs or
something and you aren't going to catch it if all you are running is LC and
notepad.  I installed on a Brand New Laptop with 12G of Ram and an SSD - It
had Livecode (6 ,7 and 9)  ,  and defender (switched off),  Ultra-edit and
very little else. I did this after I had problems on An I5 Lenovo Desktop
with a new installation of Windows 10 - and very little else - all my
"stuff" was on a win7 partition.

I cant remember which version of LC 9 it was that was excruciatingly slow
but it is much better now ..... YMMV

Lagi

p.s Works fine on my Mac.

On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 14:37, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <