What is Macintosh equivalent of relaunch handler?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Mar 28 19:18:39 EDT 2019

Richard,

GetOpt looks exactly like what I want.

The docs specify on startup is only sent when the application is opened. This won’t work for me as I want to catch command line parameters ongoing while my application stays open.

What would the syntax be if I want to catch 3 items some of which could contain multiple words with a space between them?

Thank you,
Bill