LC and Raspberry PI

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Wed Mar 27 16:47:46 EDT 2019

Hi Bill,

i just did some tests with a steppermotor and a Raspberry in Raspbian.
It works but did not have time to explore further.

The highest LC version now to use is 7.04

Maybe a new version will come but i don't think there is a hurry with
it. Probably a small market for it.

But it works and you can make an executable also with 7.04, check the
downloads page.

Cheers,

Jerry