Fastest Frame Rate?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Mar 24 18:44:28 EDT 2019

Hi Lagi,

If Ali doesn’t want to work with chipmunk then
what is the new alternative LiveCode will be
pursuing?

The Kickstarter for the physics engine was in
2013 which is now 6 years ago.  If no progress
is being made on this, and there isn’t a roadmap
to it, perhaps the folks at LiveCode should consider
refunding the money to the people who invested it
in good faith.  Old terms like vapor-ware or fraud
might start to be used, and that is never good for
any business.

Just my 2 cents for the day.

Thanks for getting back to me on this subject Lagi.

Rick