Fastest Frame Rate?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sat Mar 23 18:44:58 EDT 2019

You are switching the layers instead of using show and hide.

I added a quit button to stop the animation.

I tried this with both 16 milliseconds and 8 milliseconds.
(I think 8 might be slightly better.)  I still see some flicker
though, even when I turn off the development tools.
If it were fast enough I would just observe a solid purple
rectangle.

When I tried it as a standalone on a Mac it was even worse.
What’s up with that!  One would think it should be more
efficient not less.

Your thoughts?

Rick