Fastest Frame Rate?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 23 13:03:22 EDT 2019

It could be, repeat loops are known as one of the slower structures. I'm
not sure how you could avoid it though in this particular test.

Try it with the IDE suspended too, there's all kinds of stuff going on in
the background when the IDE is running.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On March 23, 2019 11:51:33 AM Rick Harrison via use-livecode