Fastest Frame Rate?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Mar 23 00:44:11 EDT 2019

hey rick, it really depends on what you are rendering.

But the skia library is nothing to sneeze at....... plus lets remember that
9.1 has the improved accelerated rendering algos ..... at which point I
would wager that yes you can get high frame rates.

i have testing i want to do in this regard to do so maybe i will follow up
with some numbers.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 12:00 AM Colin Holgate via use-livecode <