Mobile slider control

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 22 01:36:52 EDT 2019

For scrollbars I use scripted native (i.e., mobile) scrollers. You can
set them to show their scrollbars or not.

Indetermine progress bars can be replaced by the LC spinner widget, and
an animated gif also works well. For determinate progress bars, it isn't
too hard to create a graphic that grows in width periodically. I also
like Android's determinate progress bar, though I haven't tried to
reproduce it yet:
<https://material.io/design/components/progress-indicators.html>

Little arrows aren't seen on mobile much. On iOS they are replaced with
"steppers" which could be created using LC's segmented control pretty
easily:
<https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/controls/steppers/>

On Android, increment counters are usually just plus and minus buttons
on either side of the control or field they affect. If you do an image
search on "android increment counter" you can see examples. Here's one:
<https://android-arsenal.com/details/1/4136>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com