add file extension share for iOS app

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Mar 19 20:02:20 EDT 2019

I´ve managed to get it now working.

So i am now able to open an email attachment on my iOS device in my Livecode App.

I´ve created a little tool, which makes it a bit easier to create/modify the additional needed lines for the plist file.

I´ve uploaded it to Livecode Share and it´s called IOS-Plist-AdditionalData.

You just have to enter the needed information and the tool creates the additional lines which then have to be added to the "original" info.plist.

Maybe this is of some use for the one or the other.

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe