Apple Wants Application Specific Password

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Mar 19 17:54:55 EDT 2019

Just for you and really just for you ;) , i´ve opened my iCloud settings on my Mac and logged out from iCloud.
I then opened xCode and removed my iCloud Account/Developer Account in Preferences.

After that i opened ApplicationLoader from within Xcode / Open Developer Tools.

I´ve entered my Application Specific Password (my email address was already visible) and was able to login.

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders: