App rejected - add parental gate

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Mon Mar 18 09:50:00 EDT 2019

I had a student submit an app that got rejected for the same reason.
To gain approval he presented a grid of 9 random numbers
(7,19,603,73,29,200,etc.) and asked the end-user to select values that
were "multiples of 3" (603,29,etc.). This was deemed an appropriate
age-gate for his audience and intended outside activity (post to
Facebook).

He stopped developing and the app has been removed from the App Store
(never was updated for iOS 11), so there isn't a good way to see his
example.
https://appadvice.com/app/the-adventures-of-marie-and-best-buddy-africa-part-1/935339249

All 3 of those examples that Apple gives seem pretty easy to script in
LiveCode. Bigger problem may be determining what is age appropriate.

--Andrew Bell