Relayering Madness

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 21:43:11 EDT 2019

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 3:09 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <

> Thanks Jacque, I did that of course, same result. I forgot that there is a
> way of doing this using Navigator, by starting a drag on the group in
> Navigator, THEN pressing the option key, and dropping it where you want it.
> If you start with the option key it clones it instead. DOH!

I don't know what version of Navigator you have, but you shouldn't have to
use the option key except when you want to clone something. If you're using
the latest version and pressing the option key after you start dragging
*doesn't* clone, let me know what you're doing; that's a bug. I just tried
it and I can't replicate it.

gc