Relayering Madness

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Mar 14 10:59:23 EDT 2019

I am really at a loss when it comes to relayering groups. I read the dictionary on relayerGroupControls and it appears to me while reading it that if you set it to false, you can relayer groups by bringing forward or sending backward and it won't become a part of another group. In fact,  the opposite is happening, and when I fix it one of the two groups that got merged ends up all the way in front.

Can someone tell me again what to do to prevent relayering from jacing up my discreet groups??

Bob S