AW: AW: Attaching Engine - running forever

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 7 15:32:47 EST 2019

I wish there was a toggle for this option so we could control whether or
not to lock messages. I spent way too long tracking down all the
handlers I had to change (and there were lots of them,) and it's
irritating to have to add that much extra code just so I can avoid a
build failure.

I would happily trade losing my script locals for the ability to build
without errors.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com