Compiling Livecode

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 06:57:13 EST 2019

Thanks Eric, I may well go that route. I've run Parallel before - but I
found all the switching, and space it took up a bit much. One reason for
choosing Linux for me would be too properly integrate my development
environment with how I work on the server. I rather like the idea of
running my entire laptop based environment in dockers and mirroring how my
servers work. That way I get to learn technology i can actually deploy
rather than working so hard to translate what I work on to something that
the server can run and then deploy at some reasonable scale. Still the
descriptions of laptop environments running on docker are a bit on the
experimental side for now...

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 at 21:33, JJS via use-livecode <