Compiling Livecode

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:39:36 EST 2019

I'll be testing on latest OSX.

I'm considering buying a new laptop set up for development of this sort.
Will probably get another OSX laptop - but may consider getting a Linux
beast if the development environment works well? I wonder what the best
set-up is for developing for Livecode - including fancy low level stuff?

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 at 14:01, Brian Milby via use-livecode <