Go in Window on Mobile / Not Obeying Purge?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Mar 3 18:54:06 EST 2019

Good question.  Unless there are stress-testing tools for this, maybe
open the app in the morning, use a lot of apps throughout day while
never re-opening yours, and in the evening finally bring yours to the
front any see if it evidences time-dependent behavior.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems