Struggling to feel confident with LC mobile dev

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Jun 29 18:54:41 EDT 2019

Hi friends,

I'm coming here today hoping to find a little piece of mind with picking LC
to develop a mobile app.  I'm struggling finding any examples of android
apps made with LC (besides the dictionary app).

I want to use livecode because of its chunking capabilities and livecloud
integration.

Can someone tell me if they have achieved a good scrolling and rendering
performance of text fields.

Does anyone know of any examples they can point me to for android app?

Thanks,

Tom