LC905rc1 Standalone Weirdness with External Stacks

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jun 28 18:47:31 EDT 2019

Oh that is interesting. Still, I can see one use case where separating them is a good thing. There have been times I made a change to one or two substacks, and only needed to replace the versions from the "Standalone" with the new one(s). Also, if a stack is a part of the EXE, aren't the read only? In other words, you cannot save things like properties by saving the stack?

Bob S