anyone still using altMobileResizer?

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Fri Jun 28 14:00:11 EDT 2019

Thanks Matthias,

will check it out in a few days, because it is getting really hot here
you know. Tommorow i'll go to The Hague and sunday i will be probably
lying in my swimming pool the whole day in the backyard. It's not so big
but good enough (2x3mtr) :)

Ciao!

Jerry

>>> https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/> <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/ <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/>>