anyone still using altMobileResizer?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Jun 27 06:17:10 EDT 2019

I am currently building a mobile app for iOS and Android. I am looking to take care of all possible screen resolution.
I know there is the fullscreenmode command, but will this turn out satisfactory.

I have still Chipp Walters altMobileResizer plugin installed and tried it with my app.
So far the resizing (including text resizing) of all controls, even the header bar and navigation bar widgets, is working w/o problems.

Is anyone else still using that plugin for resizing? Or are there better ways than using fullscreenmode or the altMobileResizer plugin?

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders: