Rects Revisted

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jun 26 13:41:57 EDT 2019

So I am dealing with the rects of stacks vs. the rects of screens, and now I see what the issues people have had are all about. I have a window whose bottom is partially below the screen it is on. But item 4 of the rect of the stack is being reported as being LESS than item 4 of the screenRect! How can that be???

This by the way is a standard 1080i display, nothing fancy. Not retina or anything. The screenRect is 0,0,1920,1080. The stackRect is 53,628,881,1198.

Bob S