Catalina

Dar Scott Consulting dsc at swcp.com
Tue Jun 25 20:56:34 EDT 2019

There are a couple places in System Report (About this Mac --> System Report) that will show what apps are 32-bit: Software->Applications and Software->Legacy Software. I like the latter because it is more complete and covers more. For example all of the LiveCode 9 applications are 64-bit, but the autoupdater applications are not. I found an old application that is 64-bit but it has built-in versions of wine and wine-server that are not. Legacy Software also is shorter, so you are less likely to miss something.