Resuscitation of Scott Raney Paint Tools

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Jun 22 23:07:19 EDT 2019

HH and Bernd

I did the cmd-F on the whole Paint stack, as Hermann originally suggestioned

Bernd:

set the selectedColor2 of me to the mouseColor --<--- add this

This was needed to actually get a color!

I guess previously Scott had access to  the "selectedColor" somehow in Metacard

Thanks to you both.

The UI is a bit messy, but I want to give a demo of what is possible for a coloring book with  LC versus scripting this whole thing in HTML5 with JS/CSS/HTML. (it would be a nightmare)

Cheers from Kauai

BR