Setting conditional breakpoints

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Jun 21 19:51:21 EDT 2019

oh you can open up the engine to do other handlers by using "in time"

I use it all the time..I have a message checking hotkeys.... clipboard
changes.... and it works beautifully.

on CheckIfVisible
if the visible of defaultstack = true then
send "CheckIfVisible" to defaultstack in 100 milliseconds
else
end if
end CheckIfVisible

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 7:09 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <