iOS First App

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Jun 20 21:23:23 EDT 2019

Hey Marty...

1) You can run up to 100 "test" devices without having to publish to the
store. You will have to rebuild it once a year when your development
certificate is renewed.
2) I gave to 50,000 foot overview of what you need to do to get an app up
and running(iOS and Android) at this year's conference along with handlers
to do the icons and splash screens. You can ask support on how to get this.
The basic concept still stands.
 Create/download/install a development iOS certificate to your Mac.  Create
an app ID. This allows you to create a provisioning profile that Xcode
downloads for use by LiveCode.
3) If you have a URL to the file then it's child's play <put url("some url
pointing to a file") into myVar>
4) Putting text into an email is easy(mobileComposeMail).

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net