OT: Coloring Book Contract

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Jun 20 11:25:46 EDT 2019

I have a big Hindu organization that wants to produce a coloring book.

We are looking to put them in touch with someone who is willing in take art work and create an application, will also involve a printed version as well. (easy part)

Years ago I tried with big enterprise system developer to produce something - it was a disaster. They were involved with back tools for enterprise and could not design their way out of box

With some design sense of  "what look great on mobile" .. LC seems a perfect fit.

Be forewarned that "the client does not really have any idea about what he wants"

Therefore, you should build into the contract what designers/developers call a "discovery process"

= you get paid for the time it takes to nail down what the client "really" wants , usually per hour an initial consultation, Pay as you go…. plus UI/UX designs-prototypes iteration *before* you code anything.

Contact me off list if you have experience, plus samples of the work done in this genre

Svasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Get the SivaSiva app, it's free:
https://www.himalayanacademy.com/apps/sivasiva