teeny tiny answer dialog text on Windows

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jun 19 11:09:16 EDT 2019

I wonder what the default font for the stack is? I know new fields will "inherit" the font of the stack. Perhaps dialogs do too. When I look at one of my stacks, the stack font is, "System Font Regular". If the font for the stack was set to a font that only exists on the MacOS, Windows will attempt to substitute for a near match, which usually does not end well.

Bob S